So it starts! By popular demand (ok really just my mom) I am starting this food blog. I have loved to cook since I can remember and have always tried to eat healthy. Many people think that eating healthy is boring and overwhelming. This is why you are reading my blog, because I want you to find that it can be yummy, satisfying, and simple... okay sometimes it requires some planning and work, but all good things do. FYI, the food Critic I refer to is my great Husband who will try everything I make.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sorry for the Break

I was such a slacker in the month of March




Here are my excuses:




I just moved to California and went to visit Utah for a couple of weeks


When I came back to California my computer wasn't working


Then our Internet went missing because of a payment mishap


And did I mention I just moved? I wasn't really feeling up to cooking healthy.... There I said it! There are times in ones life when unhealthy food is comforting and you have to survive, right? So to my mom and sisters who read my blog forgive me for not posting. But I am back and ready to eat healthy once again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment